The Euro classification construction products directive enables various performance classes (A to F) to be established for wall and roofing products and floor-coverings. Higher classifications are achieved from good performances in the SBI apparatus, for roofing and wall lining products, or in Flooring Radiant Panel test for flooring products. make both of these apparatus.
"The Single Flame Source Test" is built in accordance with "ISO 11925-2: Reaction to fire tests for building products - Part 2: Ignitability when subjected to direct impingement of flame". The apparatus is based on the German Kleinbrenner method for determining ignitability of building products in the vertical orientation .by direct small flame impingement under zero impressed irradiance.
The Ignitability Apparatus is supplied as a complete easy-to-use system incorporating safety features.
The combustion chamber is made from corrosion resistant stainless steel, to maximize operating life. It has large front and side doors for easy access. These are glazed with toughened glass for full view of the specimen during a test.
The main features of the Ignitability Apparatus are:
An extensively adjustable burner assembly, mounted on runners, to enable the small premixed flame to be tilted at an angle of 45° to the specimen and offered to it in one fluid movement.
Specimen holder capable of housing the specimens up to and including 60 mm thick.
A fully adjustable specimen support frame facilitating lateral movement of the specimen holder so that the flame can be applied either at the specimen center position, or at laterally spaced points.
A digital anemometer/thermometer and a stopwatch for simple but accurate measurement of the flow, temperature and time.
Specifications and Features
• Adopt the imported components.
•The chamber is designed as the latest standard requirement and made of SUS 304 strainless steel.
• Two large opening tempered glass doors to allow easy viewing.
• Purpose built ignition source with vertical & 45° orientations and can be adjustable by hand.
• The flame height can be adjustable by rotameter.
• Flame measuring device.
• The specimen grip can move up and down by hand wheel control.
• The sample holder can move horizontally by connecting rod mode.
•The sample holder can be rotated 90 degrees to meet the standard test requirements.
• Attached two kind of strainless steel sample holder
- - Standard strainless steel sample holder
- - Wide strainless steel sample holder
- Strainless Steel Sample Holder
- Test system for shrinkage products (including the sample holder)